Roll over the images found below to see additional views. Click on either the small or large image to see a detailed view!

Empire Vase Extension


Clear Rod Only;
13 1/2" tall rod plus end cap - 12/set
Container, Florist Clay
and Empire Vase sold separately





Rod for Tower Vase Arrangement

Ever wonder how they put those huge arrangements at the top of those tall wedding centerpieces? Florists use clear plastic extension rods with a plastic end cap. Either use florist clay or Lomey Adhesive to attach to a design bowl. We recommend either a silver or gold finish bowl which will hide your mechanics of the florist clay and foam.

These long 13 1/2" rods add stability to your arrangement so the weight is centered more evenly. The size of your arrangement will determine what size bowl you choose.

Rod for Tower Vase Arrangement - Click here to go to our Wedding Pages. They are filled with ideas on centerpieces, bouquets and more!

Other items you might want to order:
Copyright© Floral and Photo Art by Louann
Located in Greater St. Louis Area, Illinois, United States